Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
N E Body[_9_] N E Body[_9_] is offline

Default Userform does not show on startup over LAN - problems

Hello

I was too hasty to say Tom Ogilvys solution worked!

Recap -
A file opens a userform on startup. 9 out of 10 user profiles open o
1 sometimes hangs on opening before the userform is displayed.
Everything locks up so I Ctrl+Alt+Del for Task Manager.
This is nearly always enough to allow the userform to show.
Odd times I have to close app.

Toms suggestion worked for about 12 hrs then I am back to the problem.
Clearing the temp files does not always work

Anybody (Tom) got any other ideas?

Kenny
Win 2000 office 9