Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Ensure Number is valid for a circle??

Michael,
Instead of poping up an Input box, why not show them a userform with a
compass-like graphic and arrow that they can drag around to the correct
direction. You couls even only allow certain increments, 15o say.
No validation required as the must give you a valid response and kudos for
style.

NickHK

"Michael Vaughan" wrote in message
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to put in a error trap with a MsgBox to check and see if a
number that is input into a TextBox is NOT a valid number. The TextBox
input is for a Wind Direction such as 040 degrees, OR 180 degrees. Now,
since the direction of the wind is only valid for 360 degrees in a circle,
is there a way to ensure the number they input meets the criteria for a
degree. Example: If they put in the number 36, my wind formula will not
calculate the correct wind correction angle from the runway. The wind
direction MUST be 360 to calculate properly. Can I do a error routine to
ensure that??
Thanks in Advance... mv

PS: Tom... your my man!