Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Macro/Command Button

As always, copy/paste your code for comments.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Howard" wrote in message
Excel 2000 (or 97)
Although it's been a while, I have done this, but I cannot get it work

now.
I created a macro by using the macro recorder. I gave it the name Release.

then created a command button on the worksheet. The name of button is
btnRelease. In design view, I selected the button and clicked ViewCode.

That
gave me the click event:
Private Sub btnRelease_Click(). Between that and End Sub, I wrote

"Release"
(no quotation marks). I thought that would reference the macro and run it.

get the message "Function or interface marked as restriced, or function

uses
Automation type not supported in Visual Basic.
Am I missing a step?
I'll appreciate the help,

--
Howard