Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Help with a macro

Hi TwEaKFrEaK,

From VBA Help:

ChangeLink Method

Changes a link from one document to another.

Syntax

expression.ChangeLink(Name, NewName, Type)

expression Required. An expression that returns a Workbook object.

Name Required String. The name of the Microsoft Excel or DDE/OLE link to
be changed, as it was returned from the LinkSources method.

NewName Required String. The new name of the link.

Type Optional Variant. The link type. Can be one of the following
XlLinkType constants: xlLinkTypeExcelLinks or xlLinkTypeOLELinks. The
default value is xlLinkTypeExcelLinks. Use xlLinkTypeOLELinks for both DDE
and OLE links.

ChangeLink Method Example

This example changes a Microsoft Excel link.

ActiveWorkbook.ChangeLink "c:\excel\book1.xls", _
"c:\excel\book2.xls", xlExcelLinks

---
Regards,
Norman

"TwEaKFrEaK " wrote in message
Can anyone provide help using the changelink method? I do not have the
vba help files on my computer and the disk is at home.

---