Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CraigB CraigB is offline

Default Setting up default chart properties

Is it possible to modify some of the default chart properties through
VBA somehow? - I'm thinking particlarly about the border property of
the plot area and legend. These are common to all types of chart so I
can't use the "Default Chart" because that's too specific - I need to
modify the base set of initialisation properties that Excel uses when
inserting a new chart, so that no matter what type of chart the user
wants to create, it doesn't have a border.

Alternatively, is there an event I can listen on for when a new chart
is inserted so that I could run some code to fix these properties each
time.

Thanks in advance

Craig