Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default UserForm events

Again, if you look at the object browser, you will probably see those are
properties of the control object and not of the listbox itself - such as
rowsource as an example. When the listbox is on the worksheet, the property
is ListFillRange and is provided by the OLEObject. If you can set them,
then I don't see anything to fix. For the events, I am not aware of a fix.

Tom Ogilvy

"R Avery" wrote in message
Actually, not only cannot I trap those events, but when I set the
class's ListBox (or any other control that I have tested), it does not
seem to have all of the proper methods according to intellisense. For
example, it is missing the Top and Left properties. However, I can set
these despite not being in Intellisense.

Why? Is there anyway to fix this?

Tom Ogilvy wrote:

those events belong to the control object - the container on the form

that
holds the listbox. To the best of my knowledge, you can't manage those
events from a class.