Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cs cs is offline

Default Tracking changes

Is there a method to track changes besides sharing a
workbook. I'm in the middle of a conversion from Excel to
Access and I have to clean up the data before I can add it
to the Access tables. This may take me a couple of weeks
so in the meantime updates to the Excel sheets may occur.
This would not be adding a new row of information, rather
updating columns in the row so it's difficult to see what
changed. I want to disrupt the users procedures as little
as possible so if anyone knows of a behind the scenes way
of accomplishing this I would appreciate some help.