Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default Position of Cursor in UserForm1

TextBoxFB.SetFocus
immediately before Exit Sub

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Michael Vaughan" skrev i melding
Hello Everyone,

I have constructed a UserForm1 with a bunch of different TextBoxes. Now,

have it incorporated with ERROR MsgBoxes if I exceed a paramter. Now,

Lets
say that I input all my data into the TextBoxes, I hit "OK" and a MsgBox
comes up saying, "You Must Enter The Fuel Burn For The Flight!".

If TextBoxFB = "" Then MsgBox "You Must Enter The Fuel Burn For The
Flight!": Exit Sub

OK.. this works fine, I hit the "OK" button on the MsgBox and I am back at
my UserForm1. NOW, the question of the day is: How do I make it so when

hit the "OK" button on the MsgBox, it goes back to the UserForm1 with the
CURSOR blinking in the TextBox that gave me the error (TextBoxFB)???
Thanks in Advance.. mv