Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Protecting Cells with macros

have you code unprotect the worksheet, run, reprotect the worksheet

Use the UserInterfaceOnly argument set to true in a protect statement.

See help for the protect method for details.

Tom Ogilvy

"Peter McCaul" wrote in message
I would like to protect 4 cells in my document so changes cannot be made

them. The rest of the cells I would like to leave unprotected. I took

the
lock off the rest of the cells and I protected my worksheet. It worked

fine
but the only problem is I can't run my macros. Is there a way I can run my
macros and protect my cells. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.