BStacy

Thank you for your response. I found a hidden row in the spreadsheet, which
is what caused the error.

"BStacy" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet (very simple) that needs to add all the numbers in a
column and give me the sum. I used the "sum" function and the total comes
out wrong in all three columns and I can't figure out for the life of me why.

When I use the sum feature on the bottom right of the spreadsheet (in the
gray area at the bottom of the screen, the sum is correct, but not where I
put the sum at the bottom of the column.

I'm not sure if anyone can help without actually seeing the spreadsheet.