Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default how to save only one sheet as workbook

Hi Lado,

Addressing the programming solution, try:

Sub Tester()
Dim WB As Workbook
Dim WS As Worksheet

Set WB = ActiveWorkbook

For Each WS In WB.Worksheets
WS.Copy
ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs WS.Name
Next WS

End Sub

This will save each sheet of the workbook as a new single-sheet workbook
bearing the name of the original sheet.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Kiknadze Lado" wrote in message
Dear All,

I have workbook with sheets: sheet1, sheet2, sheet3.
I want to save this workbook in three workbooks. First workbook should

have
only one sheet (sheet1), second workbook should have only one sheet

(sheet2)
and third should have also one sheet (sheet3) and workbooks names I would
like to have sheet1, sheet2, sheet3 as well.
How I can do this manually and in VBA (if I have many sheets in essential
workbook)

Best wishes,
Lado