Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default dYNAMIC Array declaration, a small correction in my last thread!

Sub triall()
Dim Y() as Long
x = 0
i=1

stages = InputBox("Enter the number of stages for CDF comparison")

x = x + stages

Redim Y(1 to stages)
Do Until i x

nstages = InputBox("Enter the stage number!")

Y(i) = nstages

i = i + 1

Loop

Tom Ogilvy

"aiyer " wrote in message
Hello all!

A small correction in my last thread.

In the following macro, how do I declare the variable 'Y' as a dynamic
array, that can store as many values as stored in the variable
'stages'?

Sub triall()

x = 0
i=1

stages = InputBox("Enter the number of stages for CDF comparison")

x = x + stages

Do Until x

nstages = InputBox("Enter the stage number!")

Y(i) = nstages

i = i + 1

Loop

Another quick qn:

I deleted the default 'Help' menu from Excel while defining my own
Menus. How do I get it back to the Excel? I did'nt save the changes,
still it did'nt even prompt me while I closed the Excel workbook and I
lost the default 'Help' menu from the toolbars.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks a bunch.

Regds,

Arun.