Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
N10 N10 is offline

Default Calling a procedure in a procedure

"Alex" wrote in message
I'm getting the following error..

Compile Error:

Expected variable or procedure, not module

When I run my macro and it shows this part of my code....

Finish = MsgBox("Click YES to finish report, Click NO to end." & Chr(13) &

_
"Rerun the M & S Macro if you need to add more reports", vbYesNo +
vbInformation)
If Finish = vbYes Then
Summary '<----- THIS PART IS HIGHLIGHTED ON ERROR
Exit Sub
Else
MsgBox "Let me know if this macro has helped you."
End If

BTW I do have a variable for this though it's not here.

Any ideas why the error?

I new to programming so I may be off the mark here

should the code nor read

If Finish = vbYes Then
call Summary
Exit Sub
Else
MsgBox "Let me know if this macro has helped you."
End If

Hope this helps

Best N10