Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bryan Linton Bryan Linton is offline

Default Autocalculation settings when multiple spreadsheets open

I've created a spreadsheet that turns off autocalculation when it opens. A
user recently noticed that when that spreadsheet is open, autocalculation is
also turned off for any other open spreadsheets. Is there a simple way
around this, or do we need to simply teach our users to live with this fact
and work around it by opening and closing spreadsheets as needed? I don't
think it's possible to have different options set for simultaneously open
spreadsheets, but I figured I'd check here just in case.

Thanks,

Bryan