Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
desikerl[_2_] desikerl[_2_] is offline

Default Creating a chart (Getting the correct input and output)

Hi,

I have been trying to create this chart since a long time now and go
no clue what am donig wrong.

I have some machines in my company and all of them have a end of life
for example:

Machine 1, at location A with End of Life in 2004
Machine 2, at location B with End of Life in 2008

I want the years on x-axis and the machine locations on y-axis. Afte
that I want horizantal lines representing machines which also show th
end of life.

For a better understanding, see the attached excel file. I have als
created an image of the chart I'm looking to draw.

Please advise. Thanks.
Ker

Attachment filename: example.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=65133