Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe Joe is offline

Default Dynamic Validation Lists

I am using XL 2002. In my workbook I have a sheet that stores the values
used for validation lists. One such list is SalesReps. This is a dynamic
list. If I use a named range for the values in the list, and the list either
grows or shrinks, I will need to use a formula for the RefersTo property so
that when this list is referred to in data validation it will be accurate.

Does anyone know how to code this or what formula I could use to make the
RefersTo dynamic?

TIA,
--
Joe

VBA Automation/VB/C++/Web and DB development