Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PC[_3_] PC[_3_] is offline

Default User defined function

Hi I have a UDF that is working fine:

Function Pcode_na(Str_Deal As Variant)

'Variable to hold VLookup Range
Dim Decap_Range As Variant

'Constant Range
Decap_Range = Workbooks("Data.xls").Sheets("Decap").Range("A3:G5 000")

'User Defined Function
Pcode = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(Str_Deal, Decap_Range, 6,
False)

I'm trying to extend this so it takes into account results that are returned
n/a and replace this with "0"

I have tried:

'User Defined Function
Pcode = Application.WorksheetFunction.if(IsNA(VLookup(Str_ Deal, Decap_Range,
6, False)), 0, (VLookup(Str_Deal, Decap_Range, 6, False)))

When I run this I get and error stating that the function is not define
(i.e. VLookup). Is there something I'm missing from this?

Thanks