Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vsingler vsingler is offline

Default Need Help With A Loop To Copy

I'm just getting started learning Excel VBA and I would
very much appreciate some help with a loop structure that
I've been struggling to write.

Each month, data is imported into an Excel spreadsheet.
Because the number of rows will vary every month, I
thought a loop structure would be a good way to handle
the following procedu

In my spreadsheet template there are 5 columns:
Column A - Contains text
Column B - Contains Date/Time Entries
Columns/Rows C1 & D1 - Contain Formulas for Date
calculations

The steps I'm trying to work through a
1) Start in cell A3
2) Determine if cell is empty
3) If it is not empty, move to range (C1:D1) containing
forumulas
4) Copy range (C1:D1)
5) Move down to C3:D3
6) Paste formulas
7) Move to A4 and repeat
8) Stop when an empty cell in Column A is encountered

I've tried several times, but have come up empty.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Val