Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nick Nick is offline

Default Userform cannot return any values

I'll explain myself better.

I have a form with some checkboxes, say 10 of them.

When the user have selected the options he wants he would
then click the Ok button.

I want a procedue behind the Ok button to hide the form
then assign the values of the checkboxes to an array which
then can be used by a different module to perform some
tasks.

But. You can't publicly declare an array in a class module
(the module behind the form). Therefore i cannot assign
the values to an array which can be read by any of my
normal modules.

If I try to do this then the module doesn't recognise the
existance of the array and thinks it is trying to run a
sub, then politely informs me the sub doesn't exist.

The only work around I can see to this is to write the
values to a worksheet then write more code in another
module to retrieve these values. It is a bit ungainly
though and should be unneccessary.

Hope this makes it a bit clearer.

Nick