Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LiSa LiSa is offline

Default rest of code

Sorry I pressed tab trying to indent code which sent it by
mistake.

Here is all the code.

Private Sub Commandbutton1_Click()
Workbooks.Open "path to Beta"
With ActiveWorkBook.Sheet1.Columns(1)
Set C = .Find(What:=ThisWorkBook.Sheet1.Range("A1"))
If Not c is Nothing
c.address.offset(0,2).activate
end if
end with