Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mikeymay[_2_] Mikeymay[_2_] is offline

Default Recognising cell values

I am using the following the line of code in a macro

Do Until Activecell = ""

I then use the Offset command to move down cells in the
spreadsheet. Some of these cells have data hard coded
into them and others have a link to another worksheet
within the spreadsheet. If the linked cell has no value,
ie completely blank, then the cells I am checking have
a 'blank' value. when the above code gets the the linked
cell it assigns a value of '0' (zero) and doesn't
recognise is as "". I can't use

Do Until Activecell = 0

as some of the hard coded cell have a value of '00000'
which again is recognised as '0' (zero).

I have tried various combinations to try and resolve but
am not having any joy, can anyone help with what should be
a very simple problem.