Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tanks1308[_6_] tanks1308[_6_] is offline

Default Can Excel use as a VB form creation?

Hi, Chip Pearson

thanks for your precious tips. I can now use that VB form instead o
installing VB software.

Cheers.

Chip Pearson wrote:
*You can create a UserForm in the VBA Editor (ALT+F11). In VBA, go
to the Insert menu and choose UserForm. You'll find that creating
a userform in VBA is very similar to creating a form in VB.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"tanks1308 " wrote in
message ...
Hi all, I need to create a form and is using Excel to do it,

can it be
done? The form I can use using VB s/w to do it but my office

did not
have VB so i have to use Excel for this purpose.
Appreciate your help. Thanks.

---