Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Converting Excel Worksheets into PDF

You select the printdriver that generates the PDF as the active printer and
print as normal

Selection.Printout

or
ActiveSheet.Printout

Here is an example post on this topic (using adobe distiller goes to ps
first, then pdf)

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...gp13.phx .gbl

Or here are the search results for may postings on the topic:

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...ng&lr= &hl=en

Tom Ogilvy

"Jonx " wrote in message
That sounds easy, but where would I find how to print? Or is there
example code that you could give me to print? A lot of code that I
have read recently have always converted from .xls to .ps, and then
from .ps to .pdf rather from .xls straight to pdf. Is there a reason
for this? Thanks

---