Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Converting Excel Worksheets into PDF

Hi
if you have a PDF creator program (such as Adobe Acrobat) it will
install a printer driver. Simply send your workbook/worksheets to this
printer

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Jonx " schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello, I have a workbook with about 4 worksheets. I would like to
convert those 4 worksheets into PDF files. Actually, by preference,

would like to put all those worksheets into a single pdf file, but if
this is not possible, 4 separate ones are okay.

Thanks

I apologize, I would like to do this in VB .NET if that is possible.
Or if someone could paste VBA code, I am sure I could figure out how

convert it.

---