Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Code - Repost

Hi Tom
sigh, yes indeed but now it seems to work for Dan (finally <vbg)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Tom Ogilvy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Sounds like you are going in circles - back where you started <g

Tom Ogilvy

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
changing the comparison from
If Cells(row_index + 1, "C").Value = "No" Then

If LCase(Cells(row_index + 1, "C").Value) = "no" Then

does the trick

--
Regards
Frank Kabel