Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Problem in using Advanced Filter

I would suspect that your criteria is either not specified properly or it at
leasts it does not produce what you expect.

for example

Name
Dog

as a criteria would also return records where the value in the Name column
was doghouse - you might expect only to get those with dog.

Tom Ogilvy

"Shilps" wrote in message
I am trying to use Advanced Filter. I have this code

Range("A5:J500").AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy,
CriteriaRange:=Sheets( _
"Sheet3").Range("A6:B8"), CopyToRange:=Range("A136"),

Unique:=False
Now the problem with the macro is that even when criteria is changing in
Range "A6:B8", it is always giving the same result that it gave when it

was
run for the first time.

What is the reason for this error? Please help.
TIA
Shilps