Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy textbox contents

If there's lots of text in the textbox:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=148815
How to Copy Text to TextBoxes Using the Characters Method

If you don't need that KB article:

Option Explicit
Sub testme01()
Dim myTB As TextBox
With Worksheets("sheet1")
Set myTB = .TextBoxes("text box 1")
.Range("a1").Value = myTB.Text
End With
End Sub

(I'm not sure what exactly means. If you mean wrap in the same spot--caused by
automatic line breaks--not enter keys, then I think you'll have lots of
trouble.)

Good luck,

Stuart wrote:

Cannot find how to do this, even via the macro recorder:

Copy the contents of a Drawing toolbox textbox to a
range in a new sheet, resulting in the range displaying the
contents exactly as did the textbox.

Is this possible, please?

Regards.

---