Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Availability of fonts in VBA

Are you sure simplified arabic is installed on the computers having
problems?

Tom Ogilvy

"FrandeM " wrote in message
I prepared a little VBA program under Excel to help myself and others in
the study of arabic. I created various "labels" which should show
different arabic words using the font "Simplified Arabic" which is
available both in the Excel sheets and in the VBA editor; but that font
is actually used only in the sheets, in VBA, when I launch the program,
the "Tahoma" font is used instead, and that font is not good for my
purposes. Is there anyone who has an idea what could be the cause, and
possibly the solution, of the problem ?
Another thing: I'm facing this problem with Excel 2002 (SP2) but not
with Excel 2003, where everything goes smooth. Thank you so much.
Francesco.

---