Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Kilmer Bob Kilmer is offline

Default VBA programming textbook/reference

My favorite:
Excel 2003 Power Programming with VBA by John Walkenbach. Don't let the
"Power Programming" bit scare you as a beginner. It starts with the
fundamentals but, unlike some books, doesn't leave you there.

In the interest of full disclosure, let me say I base my comments about
Walkenbach's book on an earlier version of the book, but John has a lot of
respect among Excel authors and I expect the latest version to be an update
in the same style as previous ones. Check it out.

Not a book, but don't over look the horses mouth:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/excel/ .

"Albert" wrote in message
can anyone recommend to me a good book(s) that will take me from a beginer
level onwards, please?
--
Many Thanks
Albert