Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Campbell[_3_] Campbell[_3_] is offline

Default Create new sheets from data in either of two columns

I am a novice excel user but need help with a macro. I have a
spreadsheet with 21 columns A to U on sheet 1. I would like if
information is entered into column C or column F the row, Column A to
U would be copied to new sheet with name of the data found in either
column C or F. If the name sheet already rewrite to the named sheet.
The header row is A2 to U2
Data is in A3:U382
There will be a maximum of twenty different text values in the C and F
columns.