Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to sum up the amout?

Just put this formula in D1 =SUM(C1:OFFSET(C1,,,COUNTA(C:C))), and save the
file as xls

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"tanks1308 " wrote in message
Hello, need your help to help me on this. You see I'm going to create a
macro to sum up the staff salary in column C. Everytime i will receive
a data file in txt format where the file will have a number of staff.
Every month the number of staff will change. So how can I use the macro
to export the txt file and convert in excel format? Need ur help.
Thanks.

For example:

in txt file

abc 1245420