Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default *.xlb file missing!

You have a followup at your previous thread.

"aiyer <" wrote:

Hello all!

A quick qn.
I have Excel 2003 in my PC and I built menu bars in a certain workbook
with toolbars attached to the menu bars. The toolbars are in turn
assigned to specific macros. (some of these macros were recorded in
personal.xls).

I copied the workbook (along with the personal.xls, which stores some
macros as mentioned above) to another PC. But the menus are not coming
up in the new PC. I really dont understand why. Am I missing anything
here? Would appreciate your help guys.

I cannot find any *.xlb files in the
C:\Documents and Settings\aiyer\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel
folder, for me to transfer them to the new PC.

I did a Windows search and no *.xlb file could be found in my PC.

Thanks a bunch.

Arun.
Vtec corp.

---