Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Edit userform

Designer is the programmatic equivalent of editing the userform manually in
the VBE.

Tom Ogilvy

"Bob Kilmer" wrote in message
Then Designer is not initialized. You'll have to find out why not. BTW,

what
is Designer? it is not ringing any bells for me.

"lostthought " wrote in

message
that didn't work. I was already hiding UserForm1. The only time I unload
them is when cancel is pressed. I changed those to hide as well to see
if it would help but nothing. I looked inside the locals window and VBC
was blank to the right of it. There is a plus sing to the left and when
clicked it brings up a list of stuff. The only thing that says nothing
is Designer

---