Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Prasad Vanka Prasad Vanka is offline

Default Trigger an event when a cell's value is changed.

Hi,

I have a cell which I am using as a listbox (Went into the Data menu
and selected Data Validation. Then for Validations Criteria under the
Settings tab, I selected list for the Allow: property). This cell can
only take values 1, 2, 3 or 4. That is the user can select a value
between 1 to 4 from the list box.

Now my question:
Is there any way I can trap the event when the value of this cell
changes. For example if the user changes the value from 1 to 2 then I
want to execute a macro. If it is not possible then can someone
suggest me an alternative and also some piece of code.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad Vanka