Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter McCaul Peter McCaul is offline

Default Need help on blank cells

Hi,

I posted this question yesterday and the response I got, I don't think
helped (maybe I'm not performing the solution properly.

I have a chart with location(column A) and sales information (rows B to P).
I was asked to prepare a function that would only display the month the
blank cells are in. For example, this is what I have:

Store Apr-04 May-04 Jun-04
123 Yonge St. 5545 5643
544 Bloor St. 3421 7665
26 York St. 5626

This is what I want:

Store Dates not reported
123 Yonge St. Jun-04
544 Bloor St. May-04
26 York St. May2004, June 2004

Is there a function or formula that can do this for me. The chart is much
bigger than this. I apologize to the individual who responded yesterday but
I tried what you advised but I didn't get it too work. Thanks once again
for any help in advance.