Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
robert burger robert burger is offline

Default VBA date in function

Bob,
thank you! the date function you gave me works on its own. However, i
am still confused as to how i would make the value populate within my
current code from entering it in a msgbox from the sheet and therefore
giving the right result in the sheet depending on the dollar amount,
rate, and "date". Anyways, i have bought the Excel 2000 power
Programming w/ VBA book by J. Walkenbach and am making my way through
it, i had now idea this stuff was so powerful. The book is a little
advanced but i think with the help of newsgroups like this and others i
will do ok.
thanks,
RTB