Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remove UserForm

Here is an example

Dim VBComp As Object
MsgBox "hello"
Set VBComp = ThisWorkbook.VBProject.vbcomponents("Module2")
ThisWorkbook.VBProject.vbcomponents.Remove VBComp

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"lostthought " wrote in message
I have a program that has multiple userforms. I want to build a program
that removes one and replaces it with another. I know how to import in
the new userform, but can't seem to remove the old one. Does anybody
know the proper coding for removing a userform?

---