Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
onlinepredator onlinepredator is offline

Default Sorting multiple range using a macro

Hi,

I am tyring to use a macro to sort a group of ranges C1:D20, C21:D40,
......C31:D400. i need to sort each of these ranges based on entries in
coulmn C. There are 20 ranges here. Heres the code that I use to sort
the first two ranges.....

Range("C1:D20").Select
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("C1"), Order1:=xlAscending,
Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False,
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
DataOption1:=xlSortNormal
Range("C21:D40").Select
Selection.Sort Key1:=Range("C21"), Order1:=xlAscending,
Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False,
Orientation:=xlTopToBottom, _
DataOption1:=xlSortNormal

but i would prefer to use a for loop so that in case i change the
spreadsheet later it would be easy for me to change the code

Dhanush

---