Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Display Alerts

I'm saving a 2003 excel worksheet in Excel '97 format.
As I use the "save" or "saveAs' macro command, a display
alert pops up asking me if I wish to over-write file
or "that I will lose data in 2003 Excel format. Do I
wish to continue?" Supressing display alerts causes the
program to crash. Looks like I just need to have macro
return "Yes" to the prompt. Don't know how to do this!

Earl