Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dir () code -- Dave Peterson

This is just a guess--I don't have access to a network.

But maybe you could add a line

DoEvents

right before the line that says to go get another filename.

If that doesn't help, you may want to post the code. Maybe someone on a network
can test it and come up with a better solution.

Myriam wrote:

I have been using Dave Peterson's code to retrieve directories. I did add the
application.volatile to recalculate/update the list. It works perfect in my
C drive.
However, when I am in a net, and retrieving dir from a server it gets
somewhat "confused". What I am thinking is that it takes a few more seconds
to retrieve the info from the net and the list does not get updated until I
close and open the form again.

Could you please help me one more time? How can I refresh it without closing
the form?

Thanks!

--

Dave Peterson