Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bwood415 bwood415 is offline

Default Combo box value disappers

Question:

When I have an combo box in Excel and I chose a value for it in just
the excel sheet it works fine. However when I access the same sheet
through a hyperlink on a webpage when I chose a value and then click
on another cell the value in the combo box dissappers. When I click on
the combo box again though it shows the value. Also when I print. Any
ideas on this problem?
This also effects all combo boxs I have on the sheet. If I check a box
and then lose focus it goes away. These are all Active controls.

Any ideas?

Thank you,