Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help with formula

Jim,

Those are the joys of the Excel Forum, an entirely superfluous layer that
you don't really need. You can access these newsgroups through any
newsreader - a lot of people use Outlook Express. For instructions, see

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/ie/oe6nws01.htm

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"JBoulton " wrote in message
Bernie,

"Take out the spaces and change the dot to a . and you'll have my
correct email address. " I understand the instructions, but I don't
have a clue where to look for the text to apply the instructions to...

Anyway, please send me your code.

The name of my business is BuildersTrust.

TIA<

Jim