Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jayhawktc[_4_] Jayhawktc[_4_] is offline

Default Missing a line (Simple)

The following is a simple recorded macro, nothing written by myself bu
what I am looking for is to repeat these same steps over multipl
sheets but the problem I have is finding the line of code to put befor
each paste that will make sure I am pasting just below the previou
paste. The sheets are all of varying length so I can never be sur
which cell will be the bottom cell.

Thanks for the help.

Sub Master_Copy2()

Sheets("L-96").Select
Range("A1").Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Master").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("A1").Select
Sheets("L-95").Select
Range("A1").Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Master").Select

End Su