Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste Special Macro

Aaron,

Excel has a button that does this, but it isn't shown by default. Right
click on a commandbar, choose customize, then choose the "Commands" tab,
"Edit" category, and then drag the "Paste Values" button from the commands
window to the commandbar where you want it to appear. I have mine to the
right of the regualr paste.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Aaron" wrote in message

I was hoping that someone could tell me how to create a
macro that I can link to a customized button on my
toolbar that simply does a "edit" "paste
special" "values". I have to use this function quite a
bit throughout my day and just wanted a shortcut. Thanks
for your help.

Aaron