Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brett[_4_] Brett[_4_] is offline

Default Need help with formula

There is not a specific formula to do this that I am aware
of. It sounds like you would have to write a routine. It
wouldn't be too bad, but would consist of quite a few
nested Do loops (at least in my limited knowledge). And
depending on the complexity, it most likely would return
only one subset that equals the target sum, even if
multiple subsets would satisfy the goal.