Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Myrna Larson Myrna Larson is offline

Default printing to a PDF file from xl

If your 100 pages are separate files (as opposed to worksheets within one XLS
file), you can find information on the Adobe web site on printing multiple
documents.

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:57:01 -0700, "Mark"
wrote:

i am on the fly at the moment and just want to say that if
you use the .PDF extension, it does not mean that it is
Acrobat compatible. You need to copy and paste the data
into a new Acrobat sheet or import directly from Acrobat.

Acrobat reader is only a reader, not a program.
PS Why PDF anyway? why not .doc?
Word is just as good if not better...I bet you are a
teacher or with the education department.

regards
Mark