Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim May Jim May is offline

Default excel formula

opps,
tks,
sorry OP
tks Myrna

"Myrna Larson" wrote in message
Hi, Jim:

How about adding a SUM function in there, too <g, i.e.

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet12!J40)

Myrna Larson

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:38:38 -0400, "Jim May" wrote:

darn,,, you do know to enter the "=" before the Sheet1:Sheet12!J40 ,
don't you?
so that it is =Sheet1:Sheet12!J40

"Jim May" wrote in message
On your 13th (inserted) worksheet (Master - which should be the First
Worksheet (that is furtherest to the left)) in cell J40 enter:
Sheet1:Sheet12!J40 (rename Sheet1 and Sheet12 as appropriate)
That should do it..

"M@ Brereton" wrote in message
om...
I am trying to add numbers from multiple spredsheets in one file.

The file is a timetable file with twelve spredsheets. One for each
Month. I am trying to add Cell J40 from 12 spreadsheets as they are
entered