Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban[_2_] Alan Beban[_2_] is offline

Default VBA Matrix class

R Avery wrote:

If you make a Class Module, and dump all of the clsTimer code in there,
then you can use the clsTimer object. You don't have to know how it
works, but it is pretty simple. Just use .StartTimer, .StopTimer, and
.PerformanceString for results.

Thanks; I'm using xl2000. When I ran the speed tests I had a brain
lapse and forgot that I didn't start the timer over again, so when I got
6 seconds for the built-in and 9 seconds for the Custom I attributed the
whole 9 seconds (rather than just 3, of course) to the Custom.

Thanks again,
Alan Beban