Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
WillRn WillRn is offline

Default Retrieving previously entered userform data from saved spreadsheet

I have created an "online" form for my managers to use to send me data via an
e-mailed spread sheet. There are about 60 questions that they answer on this
multipage userform. A dialog form at the end saves the data they entered
locally on their C drive, then sends the worksheet with the info they entered
to me as an e-mail attachment.

I was wanting to create a dialog form/command button that could re-populate
the userform with answers from previous entries or saved forms. This could
allow them to submit changes or correct mistakes more easily.

Being relatively new to programming, I have no idea where to start on this
one. I envision a command button on the first page of the multipage that
would ask them which file they would like to pull their old answers from and
then re-populate the old userform for review. Or they can just enter new
information if they wish.

Any ideas?

WillRn