Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Option Buttons

You want to replace your four input boxes with a userform with 4 option
buttons?

If so, just create a userform. Drag an option button to it and position it.
Repeat to get 4.

Drag a commandbutton on to the userform. Right click on the commandbutton
and select view code

Private Sub Commandbutton1_Click()
me.hide
End Sub

In a general module you could use code like this to show and process the
form.

Sub showform()
Userform1.show
Select Case True
Case OptionButton1.Value
' code for optionbutton1 selected
Case OptionButton2.Value
' code for optionbutton2 selected

Case OptionButton3.Value
' code for optionbutton3 selected

Case OptionButton4.Value
' code for optionbutton4 selected

End Select
Unload Userform1

Tom Ogilvy

"Robin Clay" wrote in message

Greetings !

I have several InputBoxes.

I want to input values for four Boolean variables.

I know how to do it with InputBoxes, but "Option buttons"
are a closed book to me.

I would be very grateful if SKS would be so kind as to
give me some so=ample code that I might adapt for my
purpose ?

RClay AT haswell DOT com